Most people have mashed potatoes and then candied yams. Why not blend the best of both worlds?
What you'll need:
- Vanilla Extract
- Sweet Potatoes
- Brown sugar (light of dark)
Here are the directions:
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes.
- Add to pot and bring to a boil.
- Once potatoes have softened, drain the water.
- Mash potatoes using masher or back of large spoon.
- Add butter, brown sugar, and a teeny tiny drop of vanilla extract.
- Stir then top with a few marshmallows.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.