"If you have to change your plans for family events, do what you can to be active for at least 20 minutes that day," according to ATI Physical Therapy in the blog Holiday Health and Fitness Tips. "A little stimulation is better then none."
Here are six tips from ATI to stay on track and start 2014 off right.
- Be flexible when your days get busy.
- Mix up your routine.
- Get the most out of family activities.
- Book that winter vacation.
- Have a home routine on standby.
- Keep your meals consistent.
TELL US: What is your tip to staying fit during the holiday season? Leave a comment to let us know.