Good Morning! What five things do you need to know to stay up-to-date about what’s going on in the community? Patch has you covered this Wednesday:
- Today will be mostly sunny with a high of 84 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will be partly cloudy with a low around 65 degrees.
- The PTSA is hosting a at 6 p.m. in the school cafeteria. The parent and teacher organization is inviting families to get to know other parents and learn more about the PTSA. Contact the school for more information at 301-650-6650.
- The is hosting for the little ones at 10:30 a.m. downstairs at the Takoma Park store. Contact the co-op for more information at 301-891-2667.
- Want to learn how to play chess? The Chess Club at is holding at 3:30 p.m. for all ages to learn. For more information call the library at 240-777-0910.
- Has your family gone to yet? The Maryland State Fair is going on until Sept. 5 so take advantage of the rides, animals and hours of other entertainment. Prices are $8 for adults, $6 for seniors (62 and over), children ages 6 to 11 are $3, and children 5 and under are free.