Money Matters & Pay Yourself First
This interactive workshop will leave participants prepared to:
* Create a personal spending plan or budget to estimate monthly income and expenses
* Identify ways to decrease spending and increase income
* Identify budgeting tools that will help you manage your bills
* Determine goals toward which you want to save and how to reach those goals
* Identify ways to include savings into your budget
This class is provided by Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington. For more than 80 years, families, children and adults in need of help and hope have been able to turn to Catholic Charities to find comprehensive, caring and competent support. With 63 programs working in 48 locations across the District of Columbia and the surrounding Maryland counties, Catholic Charities is uniquely positioned to help families overcome poverty and isolation and empower those they serve to live self-sufficient and independent lives.
For More information, visit their website: http://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/
Register for this class at the following web address: http://www.mdcashacademy.org/Default.aspx?pageId=600503&eventId=726053&EventViewMode=EventRegistrati...
This class was posted by ...
Maryland CASH Academy
Build Your Financial IQ. One Class at a Time.