Record rainfall in Montgomery County has flooded several roadways, according to Montgomery Community Media.
Rainfall should wrap up this morning and the area will begin drying out. The National Weather Service seven-day forecast for the county has no predictions for rain after Thursday.
The following roads are closed on May 1:
- Northbound 29 closed from Crestmoor Drive to Lockwood Drive
- W Old Baltimore at Ten Mile Creek
- Woodfield Road (124) at East Village Avenue
- Log House Road
- Kindstead Road at Kings Vally and Burnthill Road
- Riffle Ford Rd at Seneca Creek
- Brighton Dam Rd at Bordly to Bridge
- Zion Rd Gregg Road to Sundown Rd
- Bonifant Road at Carona Dr to Alderton Drive
- Rileys Lock at River to End
- Gold Mine Road at Chandlee Mill Road to 650