Located in the same strip mall as Silver Spring Cycles (between Seminary Place and 16th Street on Georgia Avenue), Andy's Restaurant is a bright and clean dining establishment serving primarily traditional Chinese dishes like General Tso's chicken, egg rolls and chow mein. What seperates Andy's from other local Chinese restaurants is their selection of American favorites - hot and cold sandwiches and chicken wings. Delivery is available, either by calling or via www.seamlessweb.com.
- Hours: Mon - Thu 11am -11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, noon - 10:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese and American food
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.seamlessweb.com/food-delivery/Andys-Restaurant-Bethesd…
- Specialties: Chicken wings, lamb dishes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Chinese
- Signature dishes: Wings, Kung Pao Chicken and Scallops in Black Bean sauce.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chow Mein
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual