Owner Julian Leidman has run an antique coin dealership in this space since 1991, though the store itself has been in operation since the late 1960s. With cases filled with rare coins and currency and a table full of specialty magazines, this neighborhood institution, though just a single room, is full to the brim with everything a numismatic hobbyist might desire.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 1pm - 5pm; Sunday, By Appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Single Floor from street
- Founding Date: 1968
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Buys and Sells Antique Coins and Currency.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Antiques specialties: Coins
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Auction, Consignment