Located in the Washington Hilton located at the corner of Spring Street and Colesville Road on the edge of downtown Silver Spring, Capital Bleu occupies the space that Sergio's Italian used to.
A dark wood and subtlely toned fabric interior evokes a modern yet comforting feel, while the atmospheric jazz music soothes. The menu choices range from lighter fare like salmon salad to traditional dry-aged steaks.
A local favorite, the Sunday Champagne Brunch runs longer than most - from 10am to 3pm, and offers an upscale buffet featuring the expected brunch favorites, plus omelets, salmon and champagne fro $21.95 per person (reservations recommended.)
- Hours: 6:30am - 10pm, seven days a week.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2008
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Steak and salmon salad, Sunday Champagne Brunch from 10am - 3pm
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot, Valet
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Dry-aged steaks
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steak salad
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant
- Dress code: Business casual