Highland View Elementary School
Highland View Elementary School is tucked into a wooded suburban neighborhood, located just blocks from the intersection of East Franklin Avenue and Colesville Road.
Serving students in grades Pre-K through fifth, Highland View features a student-to-teacher ratio of 10:1 (below the statewide average of 14 to 1) and a diverse mix of students. The percentage of students with disabilities is below the state average, while the percentage of English learners is three times the state average.
- Hours: School hours: Mon - Fri, 9:15am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1953
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 10-to-1
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Pre-K - 5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library