Upon entering, you'll quickly realize this is not a typical Silver Spring eatery. The sights, sounds and smells all scream unique. The decor is carefully crafted 1960s industrial chic. The waiting area (there can be long wait times, especially for the Sunday brunch) features kitschy cushions underneath multi-colored lucite circles. The menu is based on seasonal, organic ingredients from local farms, and has a decidedly Southern bent. There is also a robust bar area, featuring ever-changing and plentiful wine selections, as well as mixed drinks.
- Hours: Dinner: Tuesday – Thursday, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm; Friday and Saturday, 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm and Sunday, 5:30 pm – 9 pm. Sunday Brunch - 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders
- Menu link: www.jackiesrestaurant.com/eat.html
- Specialties: Seasonal, organic ingredients from local farms.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American