Moby Dick At Silver Spring
For at least three years, Moby Dick has brought Persian cuisine into the lap of Silver Spring shoppers. Located across from the mall's bustling traffic, this restaurant aligns traditional baking methods (clay ovens for freshly baked pita breads) with the authentic recipes. First-timers will be met with friendly and knowledgeable employees that can suggest dishes for any mood of palate.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, 12pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Chicken, Beef, Lamb, Falafel
- Food & dining options: Halal, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: mobysonline.com/menu.htm
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Kabob-E-Dubideh, a dish with ground meat and special seasoning served over rice.
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun