Pacers came to Silver Spring in August 2009 and offers walking and running shoes, sportswear and other items for people with an active lifestyle. Its shoes can be custom-fitted for customers in the store and specially ordered. The store also race training programs and track time. This location is centered in Silver Spring's Downtown retail plaza a short distance from Metro bus or rail lines, and is one of five locations in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk entry is wheelchair friendly
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Walking and Running Shoes Active Wear Fitness and Health Supplements Active/Sports Accessories
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: The diversity of the customer base helps the store to continually strive for a representative product lineup.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes