Parkway Deli & Restaurant
Located in the Rock Creek Park shopping center, just a few blocks from the entrance to the park itself, this neighborhood institution has been bringing New York-style deli food to the heart of Silver Spring since 1960. Families pack the tables in the back for lunch on both weekends and weekdays, while the grocery store in the front offers a wide selection of beer and wine as well as gourmet prepared foods, a full take-out and party platter menu and freshly baked pies, as well as the deli's famed pickle bar.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 8am - 9:30 pm; Thu, Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 9:30 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Business is on single floor.
- Founding Date: 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.theparkwaydeli.com/Parkway_Deli/Our_Menu_files/Restaur…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Reuben, chicken club, blintzes, potato pancakes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The grilled Reuben.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Regional specialty: American
- Grocery services: Beer, Wine