QDOBA MEXICAN GRILL
The Qdoba Mexican Grill made its debut in Denver, Colorado, in 1995 as a purveyor of the San Francisco-style burrito. That location was the first of now 500 hundred Qdoba Mexican Grill resturants in the U.S. Fresh ingredients are prepared right before customers' eyes. The unique flavors found in Oaxaca, Veracruz and the Yucatan can be found in every bite.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 8am -10pm; Sun, 8am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Mexican, Spanish
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun